Monday, September 29, 2008

Sleep over adventure #3

2 weeks ago, us 3 girls went to have a sleepover at our Aunt Lindsay's house. My aunt said that she did not have any breakfast for us, so we went to the store and got frosted flakes, cheetos, oreos, gummy snacks, and milk.

Here are the cookie monsters.

A looking as if she knows everything.


D looking very serious.

Here is D with her own pet snake.(For some reason she looks very prideful).


Here is A ready to go to prom.




Don't you think that I am very cool of how I watch T.V.

From T

9 comments:

Lindsay said...

Well, I would just like to say that I do have breakfast items in my home, just not fun, sugar-ladened ones. :)
Yes, Talia, I love your way-tuned-in yet nearly-appalled look on your face when you watch TV.
You girls are kooks! It was fun having you over!

Janalee said...

Yea Lindsay I know that you have breakfast at your house,but you knew that Dana And Abbey are very picky.

Janalee said...

Oh darn!!!!!!!!!!!!! I forgot to put From TLAIA.

Janalee said...

DANGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I ment From TALIA.

Janalee said...

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MAD!!!I spelled MEANT wrong.


From TALIA

Lindsay said...

Talia, I am dying laughing!

Lisa said...

How come I've never been invited to a sleepover at Aunt Linny's?
FROM PAXTON

Lindsay said...

Awe! Sweet Paxton! You can come over, but you might cry for your mommy like you did at the hotel in Colorado. Maybe when you are a little bit older and less scared of me. :)

Kimball said...

why wasn't I invited to stay the night? man Ben!!!