Cool! I never knew you could build a tent like that. Were you planning on sleeping in it?
Talia - I love your blog. It's fun to see your point of view!
Your hair is SO long Talia. Wow.
Great tent! Such talent!
Nice tent. Are you really going to camp in it??
No we are not going to sleep in it.Who knows if we will be covered in ants whan we wake up.From TALIA
Your should watch Man vs. Wild so that Bear Grylls can show you how to make a fort in the woods.
Kiball where do you get your funnines from???
From TALIA
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Cool! I never knew you could build a tent like that. Were you planning on sleeping in it?
Talia - I love your blog. It's fun to see your point of view!
Your hair is SO long Talia. Wow.
Great tent! Such talent!
Nice tent. Are you really going to camp in it??
No we are not going to sleep in it.Who knows if we will be covered in ants whan we wake up.
From TALIA
Your should watch Man vs. Wild so that Bear Grylls can show you how to make a fort in the woods.
Kiball where do you get your funnines from???
From TALIA
Post a Comment