
On Thursday we went camping in Payson. It was really, really cold up there. Here is a picture of us on the hammock. It took so long for us to find a good spot, and we finally found a spot.

So what do you think of are house? I like it. We worked so
hard on it and I think kids will destroy it,and it took us two
hours to build it. I really like it.We are having lunch.

Look at A , as you can see she is going to chop this piece of wood.

Here is R. He is playing kickball with T , A , D , and Dad. I bet he's having lots of fun.

Here's my dad. He is going to throw this log and to me I think it's very heavy and I think the other kids think it's heavy too.
FROM D
4 comments:
I like your fort, girls!
Abbey looks like a tough little lumberjack, too! :)
how come I wasn't invited?
You were biking.
FROM,TALIA
Abby, it looks like you are trying to chop off your leg. You still have both your legs, right?
-Rachel
Post a Comment