I don't really like playing the piano. I just wish I never went to piano lessons. I like it a little just not that much. I just kinda like it. It's just too much practice. The End.
I remember not liking to practice the piano too, Abbey! But, I also remember when I learned how to play some fun songs that I liked and my friends liked and that was WAY, WAY cool because I knew how to play them. Keep practicing!!! When you are old like me, you won't say "I wish I didn't know how to play the piano" You'll be glad you know.
I hated piano lessons too...and now that I'm older, I regret that I didn't stick with it longer. However, I do appreciate the "small" skills I did learn from taking lessons...as it came in handy on my mission (which I did not plan on going on).
BTW...Hunter HATES practicing his Baritone. He begged and begged for it, and now its "too heavy" and its OUR FAULT that we got it for him!
Hi Abbey! I say keep practicing your best at least until you do your recital at the end of the year. Then at least you will see how much you learned and if you want to keep learning more.
Just as I suspected, we are all on here to tell you how much we hated practicing as kids, but how glad we are that we stuck with it and learned how to play - I agree!
What if you ask your teacher if you can have a FUN song each month to practice? - one that you like the melody to and that is a little bit easy, so then you'll always have a fun song to break up the grooling practices!
7 comments:
I remember not liking to practice the piano too, Abbey! But, I also remember when I learned how to play some fun songs that I liked and my friends liked and that was WAY, WAY cool because I knew how to play them. Keep practicing!!! When you are old like me, you won't say "I wish I didn't know how to play the piano" You'll be glad you know.
I hated piano lessons too...and now that I'm older, I regret that I didn't stick with it longer. However, I do appreciate the "small" skills I did learn from taking lessons...as it came in handy on my mission (which I did not plan on going on).
BTW...Hunter HATES practicing his Baritone. He begged and begged for it, and now its "too heavy" and its OUR FAULT that we got it for him!
Hi Abbey! I say keep practicing your best at least until you do your recital at the end of the year. Then at least you will see how much you learned and if you want to keep learning more.
Just as I suspected, we are all on here to tell you how much we hated practicing as kids, but how glad we are that we stuck with it and learned how to play - I agree!
What if you ask your teacher if you can have a FUN song each month to practice? - one that you like the melody to and that is a little bit easy, so then you'll always have a fun song to break up the grooling practices!
What's your favorite song to play so far?
Practice makes easy. Keep at it, you will like the results.
you are right i will
that was me abbey
Post a Comment