Welcome to our little blog!As you can see we are surprised, excited, and nervous.Let us explain why.
We are surprised because we thought that our mother would NOT let us have our own blog.
But we were simply excited when mother said YES.
We are nervous because we do not think that many people will not read our blog and I (T the publisher) do not think I am writing this the right way.(Did that even make sense)?
FROM T, D, AND A
15 comments:
I read that,it was great.
I read it and I love it...
Introduction, middle, and conclusion, you must be in advanced grammar Talia, i suppose that is why You are the publisher!
Great work, I look forward to much much more...
Awesome! Cant wait to read about your adventures:)
Will you tell us about your imaginary adventures too? I don't think I have the imagination of a kid anymore, so I'll live vicariously through you girls! (There's a word you can look up if you don't know what it means, although you just might).
Have fun blogging!
This is more coherent than a lot of my postings, so you girls did well. Welcome to blogging!
I can't wait to read more. You could included funny pictures of your parents.
yes, yes! Include funny pictures of your mom. Like the one she did of me.
I'm glad you three started a blog and I am also very EXCITED to keep reading!
I'll have to show this to Hunter and the other kids! :)
Wow! This is so cool that you girls have your very own blog!
-Rachel
This is just "simply" exciting is what it is girls!!!! I don't think you know how much this brightened my day!! I will definetly be reading everyday.
I love it already. I can't wait for more posts. Your mom is wonderful to let you do this. Having sisters is the greatest. I have 2 and the adventures never end. Not even when you are an old, married mom.:)
You girls are SO dang cute!! How fun! And don't worry, you already have a big audience. Get bloggin'!
Good idea and very cute. Just watch out for predators.
read it? check. loved it? check. keep up the good work!
don't steal any audience from my blog you 3. At least for the next 2 months
Post a Comment