Well, to make a long story short the West's were at our house a couple weeks ago and we were talking about shoes.I said that when I grow up I want to where stilettos.So a few days after that, Sis. West came to pick up James and was talking to mother (as always) when she suddenly said,''You know how Talia wanted stilettos,I have a pair of high heels that she could have.''Mom ,acting very jealous, said,''Well, she has to be older to wear high heels.''Today Sis. West
brought the shoes,mother instantly looked to see the size of the shoes.When she found that they were for me she threw the shoes across the the room as if it were a stinky piece of trash.Then,she put her chin high up in the air and stormed out of the room.
Here is the pink slipper.

When I saw where Sis. West got the shoes it said''Bakers''.They must be baked fresh from the oven.Just kidding.
From T
6 comments:
Those are absolutely lovely! And thank you for telling us about your mom's temper tantrum. Excellent post.
Thanks!Actually, when mom finished reading my post she put her chin high up in the air and stormed out of the room.
From,TALIA
i love fresh baked shoes.
Happy Walking!
I can so see Jana doing that.
i love how sweet Talia is inheriting her talents from mother already
Post a Comment