Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hi

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry about not posting for so long (come on you guys you know we have those days). If you guys want us to post anything that you want us to then please tell us. So anyway, life is good for me and my siblings. I miss school, but then I like that we have more time to do things. One of the things htat I love about summer is that we are BUSY, and let me tell you I like being BUSY. For instance, we do SWIM-TEAM and I am not telling anybody where it is because then someone will kidnapp me, and we all know that we don'e want that to happen now do we. I also have a summer job, but I'm also not going to tell you where that is because I don't feel like typing where it is because I am to lazy. Just kidding, I try to NEVER be lazy because what can you really accomplish when you are being lazy? Well I guess it's time to say good bye...
BYE
~Talia

2 comments:

Talmage said...

I love your mindset!!

Talia said...

Thank you, thank you, that touches my heart!