Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bountiful Harvest

For all of you don't know, we have a garden!!! Actually we have our garden at a lady's house who has rich soil and let us plant seedlings in it, but never mind that. Anyway, look what has grown. Fresh corn, tomatoes, squash, chard, a lonely beet, and oregano. Although, I don't think that fresh really describes this bountiful harvest, I would use the term fresh from the womb.




We also just had a bountiful peach harvest and let me make it clear that this peach tree ain't like any o'l peach tree. The peaches are as sweet as candy and I am NOT exaggerating. I think when I grow up I am going to have a lot of land so then I can have a mini farm/garden AND so then my kids can run around like wild little hooligans all day so then they have a strong immune system! Do you get I'm saying?

TALIA

6 comments:

DAD said...

that looks like calabacitas waiting to be cooked but not in the womb.

Talia said...

Where's all the comments?

Janalee said...

they gone

Talmage said...

Well Talia do you think that you could just ride your mother's coattails and be the coolest blog on the blog. You're going to have to earn it with regular entertaining/edifying posts.

Jessica said...

You ladies are doing great on your garden. Keep up the good work! It is so rewarding to harvest and then eat what we grow on our own, don't you think? And you know that you have saved all kinds of fuel from the trucks that would take it from the farm to a distribution center to a grocery store and wherever else it may travel, losing taste all along the way! I'm proud of you!

Kimball said...

Just like how Spencer rides Dad's coattails when Talmage and I beat them at horseshoes.