Monday, June 14, 2010

COUSINS CAMP

I know it is not Cousins Camp yet but I just need to write down how much fun it is going to be. We are going camping the first night. It starts on Thursday. It ends on Saturday. On the card it says we are going to go: HIKING, T-SHIRTS, CRAFTS, TREASURE HUNT, CAMP- OUT WATER BALLOON GAMES, SLIP'N SLIDE, BIKE RACES, HULA-HOOPS CONTEST, PIZZA, and we might do SWIMMING. We are going to do the treasure hunt at the camp-out. My grandparents are the best. I really look forward to doing the camp-out this Thursday. I look forward to the camp-out because of the TREASURE-HUNT. You have to be our cousin in order to go and you have to 3 or 4 to go. So I'll write more when we come back. GOOD-BYE!!!

DANA

6 comments:

g-ma and g-pa said...

We are glad you are looking forward to Cousin's Camp Dana. So are we. The treasure hunt will be at the Castle Park though. We will also be going to the drive-in movie on Friday night. Granny-Goose will be there too.

Janalee said...

grandma, you told me at the campout.

Janalee said...

from dana

The real g-ma and g-pa said...

We're cancelling cousins camp forever you little mooches!!!!

Dana said...

Who wrote that?

Dana said...

By the way, what is a mooch?