Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cousin Camp

I am back from Cousin Camp. It was so fun!!! We got back on Saturday. I should of posted then . On the Treasure hunt we went to this school park. The Treasure was a bag of candy. We each got are own and they said boys or girls. The difference was that the girls had bracelets and chapsticks. The boys had a ball and a whistle. We went to a Drive In. We saw Shrek Forever After. That show was really funny. At the camp out the boys told us that they saw a bear run across the road. By the way there was a boy car and a girl car. Damian got stung by a bee in the ear when we were swimming. The hike was good and I gave piggy-back- rides to some of are little cousins. The Award Ceremony went great. I got the All-round sense of humor award. When we were done with that we { the cousins that came} Got to put our hands in some cement. Our grandparents are the best!!!!!

FROM,DANA

6 comments:

Joe Shmo said...

What, no pictures?

Dana said...

Sorry Joe Shmo.

Kimball said...

who was your favorite uncle there dana

dana said...

all of them

Uncle Kimball said...

(in a high voice) I'm ascared of bears!

Anonymous said...

hey you forgot to mention that the boys attacked me with manure!