Well this year I could NOT really feel the Christmas spirit.Maybe it was the weather, you know because right now it feels like Autumn time because all of the leaves on my tree have just fallen off in the past month or so.The year also went by WAY to fast!!!!!!!!!Instead of complaining I'll just tell you what I got in my stocking, I got candy, gum, gardening tools, chap stick, a sweat headband, a movie called ''Mountain Family Robinson'', a watering can, and I think that is it.For presents I got a beautiful white nightgown, an old hard cover book, two bracelets, lots of coloring pages, role-on lipstick, and I think that is it.How was your Christmas and how did you spend it?
From Talia
5 comments:
My Christmas was good and I spent it all up so there was no more to give and share.
My Christmas was good. I got some really pretty earings from some really sweet nieces! ;)
The best gifts I got for Christmas were HeberJeber and HannahBanana. Although I did also get a cool computer game, bookworm, from Kimball. It was good overall.
I played Bookworm when I was at your house.
nobody can beat my high word at bookworm
Post a Comment