This was a hilarious post Dana. I showed grandpa and we tried to imagine ourselves doing that thing that "isn't hard at all".
Yeah....Im pretty sure its harder than you make it look!
I don't even want to smell my feet the easy way.You are so limber!
I am partial to the easy way, and better yet, when I really want to get a good sniffin' I will go wo McKay's feet!j/k.
Oh, and how come we aren't listed on your "people"?
can you pick your nose like that?
I don't think I can.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
This was a hilarious post Dana. I showed grandpa and we tried to imagine ourselves doing that thing that "isn't hard at all".
Yeah....Im pretty sure its harder than you make it look!
I don't even want to smell my feet the easy way.
You are so limber!
I am partial to the easy way, and better yet, when I really want to get a good sniffin' I will go wo McKay's feet!
j/k.
Oh, and how come we aren't listed on your "people"?
can you pick your nose like that?
I don't think I can.
Post a Comment