Saturday, December 27, 2008

That Annoying Face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My sister ,Dana, came up with one those ,''OOH that face is SO annoying!!!!!!!!'' Here is a picture of me making one of those ''annoying'' faces.When I make one of those ''annoying'' faces at Dana she always hits me and I just laugh my little heart out.Of course when she makes that face at me then I just hit her.You guys may seem that's a little cruel to hit your sister, but to us it just shows our love to them.(Just Kidding)


FROM TALIA

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really think that face is annoying even after looking at it once. I think hitting your sister or brother is showing them how much we love them. The harder you hit the more they know you love them.(he he) Write a post about Chriistmas. Please!!!

Anonymous said...

I meant to put..
From Maelin

Kimball said...

Talmage still hits me and says he hates me. I think he means it too.

Anonymous said...

Ok Maelin I wiil write a post about Christmas and Kimball Talmage does love you.
FROM TALIA

Anonymous said...

Write a post of Christmas NOW!!!! Am I going to have to do it?? Huh, Huh?

Anonymous said...

I call thatthe Christian face because I knew a kid who would always make that face without even trying whose name was Christian.