Do you think I should cut my hair or not? I want to but nobody else wants me too. I want it short like Dana's. I like it a little bit, it's just it itches.
Hi Abbey, I've recently learned that hair is just hair. It keeps on growing, no matter how you cut it. And you will still be the same Abbey whether your hair is short or long. So I would say cut it how you want to (if it's okay with your mom:) Happy New year!
I think your hair is so pretty long. But you should do whatever your heart desires. Maybe just cut a little, and if you like it, do a little more. Either way, you will pass the "hair test" because you will be cute no matter what!
I say you should cut it. If it bothers you and you want to cut it then go ahead. Just make sure it is long enough to put in a ponytail, unless it doesn't bother you when it hangs down.
5 comments:
Hi Abbey,
I've recently learned that hair is just hair. It keeps on growing, no matter how you cut it. And you will still be the same Abbey whether your hair is short or long.
So I would say cut it how you want to (if it's okay with your mom:)
Happy New year!
I think your hair is so pretty long. But you should do whatever your heart desires. Maybe just cut a little, and if you like it, do a little more.
Either way, you will pass the "hair test" because you will be cute no matter what!
Shave it bald!! that would look so good. Lindsay said you would be cute no matter what too.
yeah make a mullet like I used to have, that'd be all cool
I say you should cut it. If it bothers you and you want to cut it then go ahead. Just make sure it is long enough to put in a ponytail, unless it doesn't bother you when it hangs down.
Post a Comment