Sorry that I have not written in a month!!!!!!If I won a million dollars I would put it in the bank.I would pay tithing and pay off our humble house so then we could move into a more humble ( but bigger) home.I would pay the money to complete our 3 month food storage.Scurry left and right to go on more trips by plane.Give wise portions of money to those who are in need.That's what I would do if I was a lucky duck and won a million AMERICAN dollars.
FROM TALIA
5 comments:
Wow, Talia that is all super wise. You are a very smart girl!
you wouldn't want to buy candy or SODA?
Mabey I would just for you.
Talia, I would discourage the giving of candy and soda to Uncle Kimball, that would be unwise since he isn't really needy!
Save it for the poor children that have to eat bugs and stuff!
Shame on you Kimball, trying to rob an innocent childs dream of what to do with a million AMERICAN dollars!
Brandi, you are so funny!!!
Post a Comment