eat a booger
see if toilet water is drinkable
Ideas that I can do and not silly things. Do you guys go swimming.But those where good ones.
You need to make a "things to do" list. That's what I had when I was little. Then whenever you get bored, you can pull out the list and pick something.
o.k. I think.
I ment to say i'll think
Abbey ACERETO
I say no
do it
Everone I ate a booger April fools
Post a Comment
10 comments:
eat a booger
see if toilet water is drinkable
Ideas that I can do and not silly things. Do you guys go swimming.But those where good ones.
You need to make a "things to do" list. That's what I had when I was little. Then whenever you get bored, you can pull out the list and pick something.
o.k. I think.
I ment to say i'll think
Abbey ACERETO
I say no
do it
Everone I ate a booger April fools
Post a Comment