bye
I am going to guess Carry Underwood.
You need to use me!
I'm so flattered you like my songs! I'm going to start reading your blog every day now! Do you want free tickets to my concert? They're in the mail!
Oh no you ditn't Carrie! That little girl is coming to my concert! She liked me first!
Abbey, you're so cute. We'd like you to join our group. I could teach how to get that spotlight on you!
I don't think you are the real singers.
That was me ho just said that.
And the WINNER is anut Rachel!!!!!! congragaleshion
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I am going to guess Carry Underwood.
You need to use me!
I'm so flattered you like my songs! I'm going to start reading your blog every day now! Do you want free tickets to my concert? They're in the mail!
Oh no you ditn't Carrie! That little girl is coming to my concert! She liked me first!
Abbey, you're so cute. We'd like you to join our group. I could teach how to get that spotlight on you!
I don't think you are the real singers.
That was me ho just said that.
And the WINNER is anut Rachel!!!!!!
congragaleshion
Post a Comment