Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ok, ok...

Hello, sorry I have been gone, but you know school and all. School is great for the most part. Filthy language, cussing, etc. Anything a girl could ask for. Just Kidding. I am very glad that I do not do drama becuase I heard that the drama teacher cusses. I would say that the most difficult class is math because the teacher goes through so much and I can hardly keep up with her. I am going to explain something that comes deep from my heart ( said in a Cowgirl accent). It seems that I am always the baby or the oldest in church. In YW I am the youngest and then in primary I am the oldest. So at junior I don't really get to see my friends because they are all in 8th grade. Then, in 6th grade I can't see them because they are at a whole different school. Do you get what I'm sayin? I mean I still have a lot of friends on 7th grade, but you know I just wanted to say that JUST BECAUSE . If that makes any sense. I got to go BYE!!!!

~Talia

6 comments:

CrystalAPistal said...

Nevermind you can not come to my house. I just love your blog.

Julie said...

Ihad the same promblem.

Talia said...

WHAT, WHY!!!! Crystal, you know I'm am throwing a little tantrum over hear!

Amy Hansen said...

I think everyone is noticing your blog. It is fabuolous.

Jen said...

I'm just wondering why the two sisters left in the dust don't ever blog anymore????

Amy said...

I bet it makes you so mad that you're the youngest/oldest all the time that you just want to CUSS!!!! Just kidding. I'm glad you don't.