Would I? Cyrstal, I'd LOVE to go to your house. It would be an honor. Oh ya, if I were to go there do you think you could wax my eyebrows. I heard that you did that to your kids and I am DEAD SERIOUS. You have to write as soon as possible because I am not aloud to read your blog anymore. ~Talia
Oh, and Dana decided that she wanted her own blog so she left. She thought that she was doing all the posts. So she's long gone. I pleaded and begged at her knees to come back, but she wouldn't. Oh well,...
13 comments:
We do post Dana!!!!
Cuz were bad to the bones
Is not like you are a lifesaver for your post
I read your blog. How would you like to be on t.v.?
Nice blog. I do not think that I have ever read your blog.
Sorry for the mistake in my name.
I just love your blog so much. I looked on your moms and your blog caught my eye. Do you want to come to our house and were is the other sister?
I just can not wait when you guys come to our house.
You do funny posts.
no
Would I? Cyrstal, I'd LOVE to go to your house. It would be an honor. Oh ya, if I were to go there do you think you could wax my eyebrows. I heard that you did that to your kids and I am DEAD SERIOUS. You have to write as soon as possible because I am not aloud to read your blog anymore.
~Talia
Oh, and Dana decided that she wanted her own blog so she left. She thought that she was doing all the posts. So she's long gone. I pleaded and begged at her knees to come back, but she wouldn't. Oh well,...
Yes please.
Post a Comment