Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night, we went to our ward Halloween party.I was dressed as a hippie, Dana and Abbey were dressed as butterflies,and the boys were dressed as UPS boys.After the party we went trick or treating in our neighborhood and got lots of candy!Here are the pictures!


Here is me with my hippie face on.


Here are the beautiful butterfly's.


Here is me saying peace to the world.



Here are the UPS drivers.


Here is my friend Kimberly, I, and her dog Lily dressed up as super dog.


Here are the greedy hands swimming into our candy.


FROM TALIA

4 comments:

Bianca said...

Talia, you were a cute hippy! And your sisters were cute butterflies too! Did the little boys make any deliveries last night? Jejeje.
Hope you PIGGED OUT!!!!

Rachel said...

you got the hippie poses down and everything. Nice. Save some grubby candy for me!!

Anonymous said...

HEY TALIA!!!
It's Maelin. I am going to go on and read all your posts. I was missing you guys on Halloween. I was tricking treating with my friend Trini. Come read my blog at
www.cheezdoodlezlife.blogspot.com.

Kimball said...

I can't wait to take all your candy again this year.