The lady taught us about the stingray, crab, sponge, shrimp, starfish, something else, and something else. I forget to take pictures of the stingray and one of the " something elses"
Here's the lobster. The lady said something like " I hate getting this one" because the lobster kept moving all quick so she would jump back a little until she got it.
Here's the sponge.

Here's the starfish and afterwards she let us touch it. It felt slimy and rough at the same time.
Here's the other something else.
Here's me and my beautiful " mudder "

Doesn't the sunset look beautiful! I have never seen the sunset look so beautiful like this. Thank goodness we have cameras to capture " the moments ".

Here we are eating breakfast on the beach. One of the waves crashed so hard against the wall that the water got onto someones breakfast.

After breakfast we FINALLY went to sea world (as you can see I can get a little impatient ) and we went to go hold the starfish.
We saw the jellyfish.
We saw the huge turtles.
Let me say that the stingray exhibit was my favorite because they are so soft and slimy!!!
Here's part of our group.

When we walked in to see the penguins it smelled like fish everywhere you breathed, but I LOVE the smell of fish so it smelled pretty good.

These 3 penguins looked like they were in charge of the place.

Some more pictures of penguins.

The otter show was very awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The walrus looks very..............I'll just say weird.
Actually, the walrus looks like its arms and legs were just stuffed inside of it at the last minute.
Here we are on the sky ride. It felt like you were going to drop to your doom at any minute.
Here are the awesome pixie sticks where you had to buy what size tube you wanted and than got to fill it up with any flavor that you wanted.
I think I am going to start a collection of these things.

Here's the full group that I was with.
Here one of my friends.
Here's another.
This is my other friend.
Overall it was a great trip.
FROM TALIA
6 comments:
Talia,
I remember going to Sea World when I was in 7th grade. It was the last thing I was able to do with my friends before my family moved up to Page from Coolidge. Lindsay told me that you went and it made me remember this. It was also the first time a boy held my hand :)
Did the boy hold your hand at Sea World? Did you like him back?
Where was that beep sasquatch?
Thanks for sharing your trip with the outside world Talia. It sounded like a fun, educational trip all rolled into one. that's neat that your mom went with you and you were able to have a special time together. Good pictures too.
Yeah, that trip was fun, Steph - but I never heard anything about the hand-holding! Talia, did you get soaked at the Shamu show?
Talia, Stephanie was just kidding. No one holds hands until after they are married.
Post a Comment