Sunday, November 15, 2009

Cinnoman Rolls

Tonight we had homemade cinnamon rolls that were SO scrupditlyumptious!

Here I am rolling out the dough.



Then, Dana and I sprinkled the dough with cinnamon and sugar.


There's the dough all ready to rise. I LOVED cutting the dough with the thread. I got that sensation that I just won a million dollars when I finished cutting each roll.


Here they are fresh out of the oven. To me the smell reminded me of Christmas time.


Here's Damian enjoying them.


I know, I know, my eyes look tiny in this picture.



Well I hope you know now that homemade cinnamon rolls are better than store bought cinnamon rolls. Lesson learned.
FROM T

9 comments:

Grandma said...

Your Cinnamon rolls look delicious and I'm very impressed that you would tackle them. Can you save me one?

Alisha said...

Cinnamon rolls are notoriously hard to make! And yours looks sooo good! I wish I were eating one right now. Did you have any leftovers?

Rachel said...

At first glance I thought you were cooking them on the stove top and I was all thinking, "I've never even heard of doing them on the stove. I bake mine and I thought all cinnamon rolls are bake".
...But then my mind was at ease when I realize in the next picture that the pan was a baking pan.

Napolean said...

"What the flip was Grandma doing at the sand dunes?!?"

Dr. Evil said...

why win a million, when you could win a billion?

Lindsay said...

Your eyes don't look tiny! Silly...

Talia said...

Well they sort of look like that. I actually just tried to think of something last minute.

Anonymous said...

I liked your cinnomon rolls.
Try this recipe....
Ingredients: 1 cup canola oil
1 1/2 cups of honey
3 eggs
2 cups of flour
2 teaspoons of cinnamon
2 teaspoons of baking soda
2 teaspoons of vanilla
1 teaspoon of salt
2 cups of carrots, shredded
1 cup of nuts, chopped
1 cup of raisins

Preheat oven to 350 degrees and butter a 9" x 13" pan.Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.Pour mixture into pan and bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.After cooling top with whipped cream, vanilla ice cream, or a cream cheese icing
thats a mystery carroy cake surpreme.

Talia said...

Wooooooooooooooooow!!! Thenks for the recipe!!