Well;just make sure he dosen't do that again,then I won't throw up.BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!FROM DANA
That was the nastiest thing i've seen in a while
HA HA HA!!! That was about what Mattson's looked like...but include a high chair at McDonalds and a throwing up pregnant lady! LOL
I study physics at ASU (your favorite college) and how that poop managed to go up his back is just mind boggling.Jana, you got some nice buns yourself in that picture. You must workout.
Wow Talmage, I didn't know that you like ASU??:o
NASTY.I'm surprised poor Little James didn't pass out from the methane.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Well;just make sure he dosen't do that again,then I won't throw up.
BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
FROM DANA
That was the nastiest thing i've seen in a while
HA HA HA!!! That was about what Mattson's looked like...but include a high chair at McDonalds and a throwing up pregnant lady! LOL
I study physics at ASU (your favorite college) and how that poop managed to go up his back is just mind boggling.
Jana, you got some nice buns yourself in that picture. You must workout.
Wow Talmage, I didn't know that you like ASU??:o
NASTY.
I'm surprised poor Little James didn't pass out from the methane.
Post a Comment